Become a Member
Advantages of Membership
The BBBF strives to assist and introduce new trade and investment opportunities to both countries that can benefit and enhance the common economic interests of our member companies. We currently have an active membership of around 450 – approx are 23% Bahraini.
What is included in your Membership package?
- Exclusive invitations to our monthly business Networking meetings with business based presentations from local business-people as well VIP Guests and visiting trade groups and dignitaries when possible, at a discounted rate.
- Member’s page with company details listed in the online Directory.
- Free press releases in our monthly Newsletter, which is distributed to other Gulf business groups, the MEA, BCCI and the ABCC in the UK.
- Free Social Media posts on our LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- Personalised website member access area.
- The opportunity to join and attend events free of charge of the Special Interest Groups (SIG’s) in one of nine related industries.
- Exclusive invites for BBBF members only, to events hosted at the British Embassy.
How we do this?
We hold – Monthly Business Networking Meetings with business-based presentations from local businessmen as well as visiting trade groups and dignitaries when possible. These meetings offer a great opportunity to meet “face to face” and network with others in your field or with other members in the business community. Additionally to these meetings, at various times throughout the year we hold a number of social events for our members.
We have – Established Special Interest Groups (SIG’s), where members can meet on a regular basis to discuss items of mutual interest, to exchange ideas and generally to get to know others involved in a similar line of business. Members can belong to more than one SIG.
We publish – Online Directory of members which is distributed to other Gulf business groups, the MEA, BCCI and the ABCC in the UK.
We publish your news – Online through our Newsletter highlighting business related stories from Bahrain and the UK, which is also distributed to other Gulf business groups, the MEA and the ABCC in the UK.
We post your news – Online through our Social Media – LinkedIN, Facebook, Instagram
We work – Closely with UKTI and the British Embassy in Bahrain to interface with visiting trade delegations from the UK. We also interact with the Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry on current affairs.