Become a Member
Advantages of Membership
The BBBF strives to assist and introduce new trade and investment opportunities to both countries that can benefit and enhance the common economic interests of our member companies. We currently have an active membership of around 450 – approx are 23% Bahraini.
What is included in your Membership package?
- Exclusive invitations to our monthly business lunch meetings with business based presentations from local business-people as well as visiting trade groups and dignitaries when possible, at a discounted rate.
- Member’s page with company details listed in the annual directory.
- free press releases in our forum magazine (published three times a year) which is distributed to hotel and airport business lounges, other Gulf business groups, the MEA and the ABCC in the UK.
- Personalised website member access area.
- The opportunity to join Special Interest Groups (SIG’s) in one of six related industries.
- One free lunch meeting event
- Exclusive invites for BBBF members only, to events hosted by the British Embassy.
How we do this?
We hold monthly Business lunch meetings with business-based presentations from local businessmen as well as visiting trade groups and dignitaries when possible. These meetings offer a great opportunity to meet “face to face” and network with others in your field or with other members in the business community. Additionally to these meetings, at various times throughout the year we hold social events for our members.
We have established Special Interest Groups (SIG’s), where members can meet on a regular basis to discuss items of mutual interest, to exchange ideas and generally to get to know others involved in a similar line of business. Members can belong to more than one SIG.
We publish an annual directory of members (1500 copies) which is distributed to hotel and airport business lounges, other Gulf business groups, the MEA and the ABCC in the UK.
We publish a tri-annual magazine highlighting business related stories from Bahrain and the UK (1500 copies), which is also distributed, to hotel and airport business lounges, other Gulf business groups, the MEA and the ABCC in the UK.
We work closely with UKTI and the British Embassy in Bahrain to interface with visiting trade delegations from the UK