Business Continuity and IT Consulting
Standby Consulting has been operating in the Middle East since 2006, when contracted by a Fortune 200 financial institution with head offices in Bahrain to improve and enhance their Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery strategies and infrastructure. Now operating throughout the GCC, Standby is an independent consulting company that offers varied and creative consulting solutions in areas such as:
- Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery & Risk Management Consulting
- IT Transformation Consulting and Project Management
- Cyber Security Consulting
- IT and Resilience Strategy Development
- Resilience & IT Training & Testing
- Data Centre risk assessment, design, implementation and relocation specialist advisory
- Business Continuity Outsourcing & Managed Services
- BCM/BCMS ISO 22301 Implementation and Auditing Services
- Secondary/Recovery Work Site Office Location Solution
- Risk, Resilience and Business Continuity Management Software Solutions
Standby, through a UK based company Inoni.co.uk, are also able to supply an automated Risk, Resilience and Business Continuity software platform which provides savings through automation, measurement, and consistency.
Standby boasts a team of highly experienced consultants and specialists, who have proven time and time again to be able to deliver well designed and cost-effective solutions. Over the years Standby have also developed an impressive client directory ranging through numerous markets, industries and organisation sizes.
Understanding the uniqueness of all companies as well as the different environments they operate in, Standby takes great pride in delivering bespoke consulting services for all of its clients, no matter their size.