Awael Public Accountants and Management Consultants
Started by Abbas Radhi in 2014, Awael was formed with a view to providing high quality partner-led accounting, auditing, consulting, taxation, risk management and general business services to clients in the Kingdom of Bahrain. We serve entities at all stages of their development and our clients range from large publicly traded entities to emerging and owner-managed businesses. We strive to provide efficient, cost-effective, and innovative professional solutions that cover all company accounting, audit, tax and business consulting needs.
Teamwork, timeliness, and quality service are at the core of Awael’s business philosophy. Drawing on our depth of experience, we deliver solutions that are strategic, practical and appropriate for every stage in the lifecycle of a business. Our highly experienced team brings together diversity of backgrounds, knowledge and strengths in order to deliver the high quality service that our clients deserve.
Client relationships are important and we believe that our clients should feel confident and have a fulfilling business relationship with our firm.
We’re locally based, with global expertise and diversified experience.
WHAT WE DO
At Awael, we understand that operating a business is not easy. Apart from day to day operational issues, clients also face ongoing financial, accounting, tax, audit and other business issues. We help lighten the burden by providing the highest quality personal and business accounting, financial, tax and management consulting services that enables our clients to have the freedom to do the things that businesses need to succeed – like actually running the business.
With our blend of personal service and professional expertise, we deliver solutions that combine insight, innovation and industry knowledge with the appropriate tools that need to solve their accounting, financial, operational and tax issues.
We serve as your financial and business consultants, enabling your business to overcome challenges and maximize business opportunities.
Awael serves a wide range of clients consisting primarily of medium sized businesses and their business owners. Our firm offers services in many areas. To see a full list of services we provide, visit our service page.
THE AWAEL DIFFERENCE
Our relationship-based approach to client needs and range of business and individual accounting and advisory services set us apart from our competitors. The key aspects of our model are as follows:
- Partner led approach.
- More personal contact with Partners / Directors.
- Local and International Expertise.
- Focus on top quality service.
- Business Focus – we do our work in a pragmatic way with an emphasis on our client’s business.
- No “priority clients” as other firms do. All clients are a priority to us.
- Working to our client’s agenda – not our own.
- Significant local experience in virtually all industry sectors.
- Understanding of the local business environment and associated challenges.
- Our partners are regular contributors to thought leadership and other initiatives in the profession locally.
- No belief in “one size fits all” while providing client service. We design a bespoke service that meets our individual client needs.
- Honest in our approach – we do not take work which we cannot deliver to a high level of quality and on timely basis.
- In all cases, personal contact with our partners forms an integral part of our client service.