With over 105 million customers in 61 countries, AXA’s strong global franchises and three lines of expertise – Property & Casualty, Life & Savings, and Asset Management – provide a distinctive business
portfolio. Our business model and strategy have demonstrated their relevance and continue to build on distinctive strengths:
- Solid position in the markets where we are present;
- A multi-channel distribution model, allowing customers to decide how they access our products and services;
- Risk management expertise, which guarantees our financial strength and ability to keep promises;
- Operational excellence, which allows us to deliver quality products and services at competitive prices;
- A particular concern for employee development.
AXA in the Gulf is one of the largest international players in the GCC, covering the UAE, Bahrain, Oman, and Qatar markets, with a workforce of over 800 employees, 25 branches and retail shops region-wide and over 1 million customers. With a range of products and services tailored to each customer, covering property & casualty insurance and life & health insurance, AXA in the Gulf is a multi-lined one-stop shop insurer.
Recognised as a leading insurance brand, AXA has been winning several awards for its quality of services and products and additionally, focusing on helping the world better face climate risk, whilst also extending protection and risk knowledge to the public, in an effort to contribute to global economic development and become a trusted partner for customers in the region.