Ramada Hotel & Suites Amwaj Islands and Wyndham Garden Manama
Wyndham Garden Manama is the largest Wyndham Garden hotel in the world. Guests of Wyndham Garden Manama will find peace of mind whether they are travelling for business or leisure.
All of the 441 rooms and suites are thoughtfully designed and equipped with deluxe amenities for ultimate comfort and convenience. In addition to elegant deluxe king and twin rooms, and suites ranging from one to three bedrooms, the hotel features high quality leisure facilities including a spa, a beauty centre and salon, a fitness centre with Jacuzzi, and separate steam rooms for gents and ladies.
Conveniently located in Juffair and just a 10-minute drive from Bahrain International Airport, the new hotel also offers easy access to the upcoming Oasis Mall in Juffair, the Al Fateh Grand Mosque, as well as many other leisure activities the Kingdom has to offer.
Wyndham Garden Manama also showcases an outstanding food and beverage offering, with seven specialty restaurants that bring a wide choice of ne dining experiences to the very heart of Manama. The hotel also perfectly suited to host meetings and events, offering 171 square metres of event space, including three meeting rooms for up to 180 conference or 200 banquet guests, a dedicated business centre and a VIP Club Lounge.
- Executive oors with lounge • Exclusive beverage free oors
- Inter-connecting room • 24 Hours room service
- Free high speed Wi Fi • Accessible rooms
- Walk in shower or jacuzzi bath • Spa/ Beauty centre/ salon
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services
- Outdoor temperature controlled swimming pool / children’s pool
- Gymnasium, jacuzzi and steam room for gents and ladies
- Flower and gift shop / travel desk