Formed in 1989 by the merger of Mott Hay & Anderson and Sir Murdoch MacDonald & Partners, which combined over 170 years of experience, Mott MacDonald is now one of the world’s leading management, engineering and development consultancies.
The Company’s US$1.7 billion business spans 140 countries with over 14,000 staff working in all sectors from transport, energy, buildings, water and the environment to health and education, industry and communications.
Mott MacDonald has had a presence in the Middle East for more than 40 years and has multi disciplinary offices throughout the region including Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia.
Mott MacDonald’s current portfolio of projects in Bahrain includes:
• Dilmunia Health Island Infrastructure
• Water Transmission Development Project 2009-2012
• PPP Affordable Housing Project for MoH
• Diyar Al Muharraq Primary Infrastructure
• Retained Consultancy Services for Road designs
• 400 kV Transmission development (2009 – 2013) for EWA
• Masterplan for EWA to 2030