HaskoningDHV UK Ltd is the Bahrain branch office of Royal HaskoningDHV. With some 6,600 professionals, 100 offices worldwide in 35 countries and more than 30,000 projects annually for public and private sector clients.
A history of 134 years and offices in Europe, America, Africa, the Far East and the Arabian Gulf: Bahrain, UAE, KSA, Qatar, Oman and Jordan.
Over 100 experienced professionals in the Gulf with expertise ranging from project management, engineering & CAD support to construction management. In Bahrain we provide consultancy services in master planning, engineering services (Civil / Marine) and construction supervision. Over the past 18 years in Bahrain (the company registered from 1997 to present ) we have been involved in the following projects:
• Khalifa Bin Salman Port – Dredging, Reclamation & Marine Works Contract, Port Infrastructure Contract & Port Buildings Contract.
• ASRY Basin Quay Wall, North Area Infrastructure & Maintenance.
• Bahrain Logistics Zone (BLZ)
• BAPCO – UKC Study & Engineering Design for Offshore Ship Crash Protection System at Berths No. 3 & 4, T-Head Wharf
• Mina Salman Masterplan
• BASREC Facilities Expansion
• East Hidd Housing Development – Dredging, Reclamation and Shoreline Protection
• LNG Facility at Khalifa Bin Salman Port- Location Study
• Bahrain Approach Channel Study and Dredging for Phase 1
• New Building Materials Port Feasibility Study
• Muharraq Sewage Treatment Plant Reclamation
• Royal Yacht Berth Study and Preliminary Design
• BDF Berthing Facility & Approach Channel at Khalifa Bin Salman Port
Visit our website: www.royalhaskoningdhv.om or email: email@example.com