With over 103 million customers in 64 countries, AXA’s strong global franchises and three lines of expertise – Property & Casualty, Life & Savings and Asset Management – provide a distinctive business portfolio. Our business model and strategy have demonstrated their relevance and continue to build on distinctive strengths:
- Solid position in the markets where we are present;
- A multi-channel distribution model, allowing customers to decide how they access our products and services;
- Risk management expertise, which guarantees our financial strength and ability to keep promises;
- Operational excellence, which allows us to deliver quality products and services at competitive prices;
- A particular concern for employee development.
With a workforce of over 1,050 employees, 44 branches & retail shops region-wide, more than million customers and 2015 gross written premium of over US$ 966 million, AXA is one of the largest international player in the GCC. Present in the region for more than 65 years, AXA in the Gulf offers a wide range of insurance products and services for corporate, SME and individual customers.
AXA Gulf has been awarded General Insurance Company of the Year for 2nd consecutive year and Health Insurance Company of the Year at the 2015 Middle East Insurance Industry Awards (MIIA), Insurer of the Year and Personal Lines insurer in 2016 at the MENA Insurance Awards and Best Motor Insurance Product by the Banker Middle East in both UAE & KSA.
As part of AXA’s corporate responsibility and its commitment to building better understanding about the health risks faced by individuals and the society, the company achieved a new Guinness world record for the most blood cholesterol readings in 8 hours at a single venue.