AXA Group is a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management with 160,000 employees serving 103 million clients in 59 countries. In 2014, IFRS revenues amounted to Euro 92 billion & underlying earnings to Euro 5.1 billion. AXA had Euro 1,277 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2014.
As part of AXA Group, AXA in the Gulf profits from financial strength and stability that gives us a significant competitive advantage. Present in the region for more than 65 years, AXA is the largest insurance player in the GCC with branches across Bahrain, Oman, UAE, Qatar & recently began operation in Egypt. In Saudi Arabia, AXA is known as AXA Cooperative Insurance.
AXA in the Gulf offers a wide range of insurance products and services for corporate and individual customers. With our new tagline, redefining insurance, AXA Insurance in the Gulf is taking on the challenge to prove to you that we are available, reliable and attentive.
2014 Key Figures
• Present in the region for 65 years with 39 branches & retail shops region wide.
• Gross written premium of over USD 937 million
• Over 1000 employees
• Over 1 million clients
• Won the Insurer of the Year for the 5th consecutive year in 2014 as well as the Personal Lines Insurer for 3rd consecutive year in 2015 at the MENA Insurance Awards.
• Won Bahrain Insurer of the Year in 2014 & 2015 at the MENA Insurance Awards.
• Won the 10th Anniversary special edition MEIF Institutional Excellence Award in 2014.
AXA hopes to further develop product lines in keeping with its global plans, whilst ensuring a continuity of personal service for local customers.
Related British Companies:
AXA UK plc, 5 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1AD, Tel: +44 (0) 20 7920 5900